Vibration training is a new concept that is fairly popular and well known in Canada for many years. There are many reasons for popularity of vibration machine exercise. The first is the efficiency of vibration platforms – a 15-minute workout on a vibration machine is equal to a two-hour gym workout. Vibration machine exercise is a complete body workout; all the muscles of the body are used, unlike a traditional gym training, in which only a few muscles can be worked on at a time
Whole body vibration is a type of exercise based on US and Russian space training programs for astronauts and it’s absolutely revolutionizing the way people are exercising. The vibration machine has a platform with a strong motor built-in. You stand on while it oscillates, causing your muscles to contract 7-28 times per second.
The vibrations from the machine increase the production of regenerative and repair hormones, improve blood circulation in skin and muscles, strengthen bone tissue, improve lymph drainage, burn calories like crazy, and increase your metabolism.
If you’re involved in any kind of athletic activity such as martial arts, track, swimming, gymnastics, football and even golf, you’ll soon experience the wonderful speed, flexibility, and enhanced muscle control a high quality whole body vibration machine can give you. This is your new secret weapon and can give you the winning edge in virtually any sport or competition because of these 13 reasons. Whole Body Vibration:
1. Trains the muscles to produce greater force, increasing your lean muscle mass. Studies have shown muscle strength to increase by 50% in just 3 weeks!
2. Raises the ceiling on fitness potential. Conventional exercise engages around 45% of muscle fibers where as whole body vibration engages approximately 97% of muscle fibers.
3. Lets you capitalize on time spent resistance training by doing it along with the whole body vibration machine.
4. Improves your flexibility, range of motion, balance, and mobility. The oscillating vibration forces your muscles to maintain balance, strengthening and lengthening muscles while increasing flexibility in muscles, joints, and ligaments.
5. Increases muscle stimulation. Whole body vibration causes muscles to contract and relax by natural reflex approximately 7-28 times per second as opposed to once or twice every second.
6. Strengthens and conditions core muscles.
7. Increases explosive speed and physical response time.
8. Increases blood flow and oxygen to the muscles, improving muscle health.
9. Increases levels of testosterone up to 7%. Testosterone’s key roles in health and well-being include increased energy, increased production of red blood cells, protection against osteoporosis, and enhanced libido. It also allows fast-twitch muscle fibers to fully recover at a quicker rate, shortening recovery time.
10. Strengthens tendons, ligaments, joints and connective tissues
11. Reduces risk of future injury
12. Warms up and cools down muscles, stretching and massaging them.
13.. Accelerates your fitness results and goal realization!
As you can imagine, this new way of building up the body has captured the attention of many of the world’s leading sports trainers. Most gyms and personal trainers, including celebrity trainers, are already using Whole Body Vibration technology to help their clients see results fast.
Before you can start to use vibration exercise machine, you will need to invest in appropriate equipment. This means you must buy the right training equipment, including vibration platform. Vibration platforms are available in the range of a few hundred pounds to 20000 pounds depending on the size, features and manufacturer.
I bought the Frequency 50 vibration machine model from Treadmill Factory Canada. I am very happy with it and have been using it for more than 2 years now. Great quality and condition. If you are located in Toronto / GTA area, you can take a visit to their showroom in Markham for further information.
Adam Smith is a personal trainer for many years and have trained more than 500 people in Toronto. For more information about different types of vibration machine and review, visit Vibration Machine Canada and Vibration Machine Review. They are one of the best sources I can find for more reviews on different brands and models.
Author: adamsmithThis author has published 1 articles so far. More info about the author is coming soon.