An orangery or conservatory could be an useful improvement on any home. Extending you kitchen, living area, office or even a bistro dining area, a professional, well designed orangery or conservatory could produce a handy extra room to your home throughout every season. Conservatories and orangeries are the perfect extension to any house!
As well as the conservatory providing more space or an extra room for your house, providing it is a quality conservatory, designed to become part of the overall property rather than stuck on the side as after thought, a conservatory will also increase the value of the property.
As we already have discussed, a bespoke conservatory added to your home could create an additional room which could be used for a wide range of purposes within your home, or perhaps a business oriented property. Next we will cover the various most popular uses of a conservatory, and why a conservatory could be more desirable than a traditional extension.
1. Kitchen Conservatory Extension. By adding a conservatory to a kitchen you not only get an extension to one of the most important rooms in the house, but also creates a light and relaxed atmosphere. A conservatory off your kitchen will transform the room into an informal area which everybody can enjoy throughout the day rather than a room that is only used for preparing food.
2. Dining Room Conservatory. Instead of having a bespoke conservatory straight off the kitchen area, a lot of people would prefer to have the conservatory or orangery off the dining area, producing a totally exclusive experience for eating. Creative use of lighting style will mean the area can be used irrespective of what time of day, or year.
3. Sitting Room Conservatory. A sitting room bespoke conservatory can be styled in anyway you like using either conservatory furniture, or alternatively, more traditional sitting room furnishings. No matter what, adding a conservatory or orangery to this room will transform one of the most used rooms in the house.
4. Home Study Conservatory. Now that an increasing number of people are working at home, the office at home is turning out to be an essential area of any home. As opposed to losing a bedroom in the property for an office, a conservatory creates a fresh new home office compared to the bed room office’s in the majority of properties whilst still retaining all the existing rooms.
5. Plants In A Conservatory. For the enthusiastic gardener, orangeries and conservatories not only opens up the selection of flowers and plants your can grow, but also permits you to appreciate the garden plants in all seasons, throughout every season, by bringing the garden inside.
These are just a selection of the most popular uses for a conservatory or orangery on your house, however, as with a traditional brick extension, a well designed and thought through design for your extension will mean that your orangery or conservatory may be used for anything you like. The addition of window blinds and a heating system will mean that your new conservatory can be used any time of the year without being too hot or too cool.
Vale Garden Houses design and manufacture bespoke conservatories, orangeries and roof lanterns which will create an extra room, or expland an existing room to provide the extra needed space. As well as conservatories and orangeries, the Vale Garden Houses group also covers conservatory furniture, bronze windows and now through VelaCici offers bespoke kitchens, bathrooms and bedrooms.
Author: michaelmortonukThis author has published 18 articles so far. More info about the author is coming soon.