Roseau, Dominica: With the fresh introduction of the international real estate for sale website, International Real Estate Listings.com has produced great interest amongst those marketing with real estate in Dominica. Owners who need to sell their properties at considerable profits have been visiting the website of the international real estate in large numbers.
The Commonwealth of Dominica is another island country in the Caribbean region. It is not a large island, occupying only 754 sq. km. and a population of about 72,500. Still, Dominica provides a good range of properties for rent or also for sale. It has the broad range of locations and is known as the Caribbean’s most unspoiled beautiful island. There are some big houses for sale, and also some hotels and resorts, either half established or fully furnished. Dominica real estate provides you with very good opportunities for real estate business.
Despite the significant chances in Dominica real estate for sale, Dominica real estate had not been rightly utilized by international and local real estate brokers and companies. http://www.InternationalRealEstateListings.com was designed by Mr. Taylor White PhD for providing many advantages that cannot be matched by any other website dealing with Dominica real estate market or any other market. This Dominica-specific website serves local and global population in listing, selling, and buying properties in world markets. The important properties of this specific website are listed below:
1. Thanks to International Real Estate Listings.com, it becomes very easy to create an account in only 30 seconds. The website will not ask questions related to your private information, such as credit card or other confidential information.
2. After opening the account, the client can transfer limitless number of Dominica real estate listings to the same account. It is up to if you want to list Dominica real estate for sale, Dominica rentals, or Dominica real estate for exchange, since multiple listings are possible for each account. Every account can have thorough information of the properties listed in the listings.
3. After the property is listed in the website, it is activated for 6 months as Basic Listing, as a free service. After activation, the owner can email all the details to those who are interested in Dominica real estate listings by Free Property Alert tool.
4. In addition to that, the lister can choose to put the property on the Free Weekly Hot Sheet transmitted to all the worldwide clients searching for the top quality and new real estate listings.
5. Dominica property listing is placed on the International Real Estate Listings Facebook page and Twitter without any charges.
6. The listing is posted on Dominica Craig’s List and this is also without any additional cost.
7. Depending on the location of your property, it is automatically submitted to social bookmarking sites like Back page, Zillow, Vast, Oodles, Yahoo Real Estate, and many more, as another free service.
8. If the property owner desires an even more exposure of his Dominica real estate, the account can be upgraded to be put in the sections of Premium Properties, Exclusive Properties, and Featured Properties. This raises the possibility of his property being sold, rented, or exchanged in a very short time period.
9. Because of the existence of numerous real estate brokers on the posting list of the site, the investor can have the Dominica real estate sent on a custom email. This will get the attention of all the global real estate brokers and other opt-in subscribers of the international website about the property.
Taylor White is an international real estate investor and leading the charge at International Real Estate Listings the worldwide leader in Dominica real estate for sale and Dominica real estate listings. Dominica real estate owners, agents, and developers are encouraged to create an account, upload an unlimited number of listings, write as much creative property details, include a You Tube property video, and it will be activated as a basic listing for 6 months, free.
Author: matthewmccliffordThis author has published 93 articles so far. More info about the author is coming soon.