I just started youtube, and I have a video that’s really long, but I want to cut it to the point that’s important, and so I can fit it on the website. My brother said iMovie is great, but it comes with ilife which is like, 80$! I also saw the price for I Movie separate, and it’s a one time thing, so maybe there is some sort of video trimmer for mac?
Well,You may try this mac video tool-video trimmer for mac os x lion, I always use it to convert and trim video, my friends recommend it to me, it works pretty well. iOrgsoft Video Trimmer for Mac os x lion is a powerful mac video editing software yet easy to use and have an important feature to trim video manually. It can trim most kinds of video formats as AVI, MP4, MPEG, WMV, DivX, H.264/AVC, MKV, RM, MOV, XviD, 3GP, etc.
The powerful Mac lion Video Trimmer also can position the function of AVI Trimmer for mac,FLV Trimmer for mac,MP4 Trimmer for mac etc,which can cut avi into video clips,split flv into video clips,trim mp4 into video clips,etc.
This Mac video Trimmer tool has the following main features:
1. Trim Movie: you can trim any video segment at will by setting the Start time and End Time;
2. Edit Video as you like: you can add water marks to the output video; crop frame size simply and fast to remove your unwanted area; and adjust the frame brightness, saturation and contrast, and even add some artistic effects like old film, canvas;
3. Load new files at any moment during the process of conversion;
4. Support operating by dragging and dropping;
5. Easy to handle: So easy to handle that only a few clicks are needed to complete the conversion.
iOrgsoft Video Trimmer for Mac lion is a professional Mac video editor, which allows you to preview video effects, capture images,set video brightness, contrast, saturation, crop video size, join/merge multiple video clips into one file on Mac OS. It provide the Trim function, so you can trim video into several segments,cut unwanted parts by setting the start and end time.
Mac os x lion Video Trimmer is also a video converter for mac, can convert video files from one format to another format and convert video to audio between almost all popular video formats for Mac OS X lion users. It supports all popular video and audio formats including FLV, MPEG1, MPEG2, MP4, 3GP, 3G2, MOV, AVI, WMV, etc.
Here’s a tutorial about how to handle movie and videos trimming on Mac OS X Lion
Step 1 Free Download and install VideoTrimmer for Mac.
Step 2 Load video files into VideoTrimmer for Mac.
Step 3 Video editing
Click “Crop” to cut off unwanted part in the frame like the black sides and subtitles if you like.
Click “Trim” to set the start time and end time for the video files you need to convert.trim the imput video files into smaller files.
Check “Merge into one” to join all video pieces into one file.
Step 4 Convert movie/videos file
After all the setting is done, click “Convert” to start converting loaded and edited video file to any other formats, this process will take a while.
* OS Mac OS X 10.4 or above operating system(include Mac OS X v10.5.7 Leopard and Mac OS X v10.6 Snow Leopard) ,Mac OS X v10.7 Lion.
* Processor 1G Hz or above Intel(R) processor or PowerPC(R) G4, G5.
* RAM 256MB RAM (512MB or above recommended)
* Free Hard Disk 100MB space for installation
* Graphic Card Super VGA (800600) resolution, 16-bit graphics card or higher
* Others DVD-ROM drive
Author: laineystarThis author has published 11 articles so far. More info about the author is coming soon.